This park was named after General Justo José de Urquiza, who was President of Argentina from 1854 to 1860. It is located on the banks of the Paraná River.
It is home to the “Humberto De Nito” Municipal Auditorium and the Municipal Astronomical Facility, that includes the Luis Cándido Carballo Planetarium, the Experimental Science Museum and the Víctor Capolongo Observatory. It also offers a running path, a lawn bowls court and public toilets.
More information: Ente de Turismo Rosario website